logo design by Linda Hawkins

Translate

Saturday, October 28, 2006

"ELEMENTS"-Solo exhibit by Desiree Kantrim/Beaches Fine Art Series-11/5/06



(Title of Painting: "Rhapsody in Blue")

"ELEMENTS"

An exhibition by DESIREE KANTRIM in connection with the Beaches Fine Arts Series on Sunday, November 5th at St. Paul's by the Sea Episcopal Church, 1150 Fifth Street N Jacksonville Beach .

Organist Clive Driscill Smith in concert at 3:30pm,

Opening reception follows at 5 pm.


"This series is a fusion of the abstract with aspects of reality. While I start with a totally free flowing concept somewhere along the line I have to make a connection to my world and the way I see things. Only if I can achieve the equilibrium between the metaphysical and reality do I consider my work successful"


-Desiree

No comments: