logo design by Linda Hawkins

Translate

Thursday, July 07, 2011

ART BY BRONWEN
First Wednesday Art Walk (this Wed. July 6th, from 5-9 pm): I'll be showing work in The Art Center galleries, and in Hemming Plaza Jeweler's for the Art Walk and for the entire month of July. I hope that you'll have time to stop in and see my shows. The Hemming Plaza Jeweler's address is 231 North Hogan St, on the SW corner of Hemming Plaza.
Have you visited Five Points lately? My newest venue is Gina's Deli at 818 Post Street: it is owned and operated by good friends Norma and Jim Rutledge. The food is fresh and tasty and the artwork isn't bad either! They are open seven days a week. Jim has begun a new custom of holding a British "High Tea" at 3 o'clock on Wednesday afternoons...what a great way to break up the week if you have the time. Hope I'll see you there...

I've put new work up on my website too: http://www.artbybronwen.com/

No comments: