logo design by Linda Hawkins

Translate

Saturday, June 02, 2007

"See It My Way"


The Art Center presents the works of Elaine Bedell
"See It My Way"
The Art Center, 31 W Adams Street
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
During the Artwalk

Elaine will be the featured artist for the month of June at the Art Center in downtown Jax. Meet the artist and see her dynamic paintings at June's Artwalk.
Elaine describes her work in these words. "I love the creative process. Watching the image coming to life beneath my fingertips is a thrill. I look at the beauty around me and I see paintings waiting to happen. I want to make you open your eyes and see the things that soothe the soul and lift the spirit. See things that surround us every day from the simplest to the most complex forms." Be there Wednesday and be thrilled. (Titled painting on left "Sunset at Cedar Bay", by Elaine Bedell)

No comments: